20

the night before her birthday, she came home to sparkly things. 
she likes sparkly things. :) 

in the morning, it started to look more like this
after picking up the lunch supplies and cake, i started to unload the dishwasher. that's when this happened after i dropped a plate on my foot and it shattered. husband says the quote of the day was, 
"is that my bone?"
it was not my bone but my tendons that i saw through a very clean cut. this led to a trip to the ER since the minor injury clinic will only see you if you have an appointment. i guess you're supposed to know when you're going to have an injury?
 just two stitches. and quite a bit of laughing. what else can one do? the doc and nurse were both very pleasant.
then we hit the reset button on missie lou's birthday. 
you only turn 20 once!




 lion king :)

forgot to take pictures with boyfriend. he gifted her with a gopro. woot woot! 
love my girl to the moon and back. so does her daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment