2014...2015...

fragments of months past, the closing of one year, and the start of another...























Committees

Puppies


Eating better

Teaching

Lake Ch*bot. Dry.


Licensed!


Luke's 4th degree black belt test 
(thanks to Luke, I passed Statistics)

Martha, Kitty and I get the VIP treatment with Mark O'Connor. What a kind and talented man!

Moments away from studying. With Cosby, just minutes from home.

Waiting for my DJ

Bits of academic good news

New hobby!

On the trail near home




Sad news. Sally has passed. I am so grateful for the relationships that sprang from my relationship with her.

Museum with one of my favorite people on the planet.

While waiting for one of my other favorite people (right). <3 .="" span="">



Tonya's "mistake" shot. Lovely.

Sharing is caring. :)

Showtime

No comments:

Post a Comment