magical birthday

it was all i could have asked for. a tea party birthday in my favorite local place, www.elevenmorningstangerine.com/ surrounded by women who have influenced and graced my life. feeling grateful, inspired, and warmed. i love you girls.

p.s. it's my blog. i shall now throw convention to the wind and overwhelm you with imagery.
p.s.s. special thanks to the photographers of the day, Beloved Son, and Friend Kimberly,for the two servers whom i love more than life itself, to the consumate hostess Gina Gabriell, who brings sparks of genius and grace to everything she touches. yes, those are her hats. and shop. go see her and tell her i sent you. also special note to 17 year old sarah m., whose culinary skills thrilled (and filled) us all to our hearts' delight, to my mother charlene and mother-in-law gayle, whose silver adorned the tables, to those that came from many hours away, and to those who missed due to illness and extenuating circumstances: you were missed and i give you my love.
my humble thanks, kerri



No comments:

Post a Comment