poetry in motion

Preparation began last month, with the addition of new softboxes and attachment pieces for the strobes, plus new black seamless paper for a low key backdrop. Set off at noon to set up. Group shot in front of the local theater, then back to the studio for headshots and then what I have wanted to do for two years...action shots. Home at 9. Sleep elluded me while images bounced in my head. Post production has begun. Half are the headshots, half look something like this... More to come. So many critiques I have of myself but the dancers were wonderful. Here are a few, in no other order than chronological.


will close with my girl. :)

watch for the full gallery of Le Tableau Magnifique at:



1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!! The most wonderful dance pictures my kids have EVER had taken!

    ReplyDelete