Giselle, Firebird, Masquerade Ball from Phantom, even Michael Jackson...

It's coming together beautifully. The amount of energy in these dancers and their director is amazing.  For those of you coming to the ballet company show on the 27th, you will be well pleased.





I wish that I could say *my* energy was as amazing.  The camera and lens I'd rented for this rehearsal were as easy to maneuver as a cast iron skillet-literally as heavy. Although the lens had fantastic reviews, its weight made it nearly unbearable after the 4th hour, even on a monopod. It is good to push oneself and one's equipment. Subsequently, I've ordered a new camera to add to my gear bag (an upgrade from my current one, not the one rented) and will stick with my current lenses for now. We work well together. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment